Last night I was playing on my own for a little while in another room. When I returned to the kitchen for dinner, I said to Mommy and Daddy, "I take a big pill."
"You what?" they asked, looking perplexed and concerned. I said it several times more. They looked more concerned.
Finally mommy figured it out....
"Ah," she said, "I took a big SPILL" referring to the big fall I took with Lauren in the go go. Phew thought mommy. She was picturing me with a big prenatal vitamin.
Silly mommy. She should have learned when I was going around the block saying "I have a big dick mommy!"
"Yes, you do have a big stick Cece," she replied. Then we worked on "sssssssssss-stick" and "sssssssssssssss-space needle" and "ssssssssss-nack" for a few blocks. That mommy is so funny.
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment