skip to main | skip to sidebar

Baby Cece

A diary of my sweet little life

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Having Bressis


Mommy thinks this photo is cute even though I'm not doing anything particularly interesting.
Posted by Colleen Terpening at 9:39 PM

2 comments:

Lynne Shutt said...

look at that face!!!

June 19, 2009 at 9:36 AM
Anonymous said...

Very nice..


See More

August 5, 2009 at 9:54 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (38)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ▼  June (9)
      • "Auntie Trishy! Auntie Trishy! Auntie Trishy!"
      • Cookie Monster
      • Having Bressis
      • Hip Hip Hooray! Yia Yia & Poppa are Home!
      • Stealing Candy from a Small Child
      • Yia Yia & Poppa....
      • I'm Going to be a Big Sister
      • "I take a big pill"
      • "I go to the park"
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (8)
  • ►  2008 (34)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (4)
  • ►  2007 (1)
    • ►  December (1)

Sites I like

  • www.healthychild.org
  • www.greengirlguide.com
  • www.thesoftlanding.com
  • www.thelittleseed.com
  • http://babyccinoblog.com/