Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pumpkin Patch Day

Today the whole gang headed up north to the Craven Pumpkin Patch for some great photo ops and a few more pumpkins for Mummy to put on the front steps. When my best pal Gigi got there, we were ready to go.
I got to see all the animals. "Look Mummy, sheep!"
Grandma Sue let me ride a donkey. I would like to photoshop a picture of Grandpa Larry into this picture because we sure wished he was there with us.
Sometimes I take pictures like my mom.
This is mummy's favorite picture of the day. It's not easy getting us set up for a photo when we're off in two different directions.
This is about as good as they could get trying to get us ready for a picture on the pumpkin. I just stole Gigi's clip in this picture. I need to work on my manners.
I almost died that day because I needed "wa waa" so desperately. Luckily I survived.
And thank goodness because who else could push the wheelbarrow while mummy loaded it up with more pumpkins.
What an exhausting afternoon ...

No comments: