Sunday, October 12, 2008

Hey You!

My sincerest apologies to all you Baby Cece fans (Buns, Trishy and all you grandparents - you may be the only ones) for not posting in a few weeks. I have been VERY busy.
.
Mommy got some old vintage dresses and was so excited to dress me up in them. I looked like a little angel instead of "The Taz".
We had a huge dinner party that Mama auctioned off and YaYa got me all dressed up. Everyone loved the knee-high socks.
Kiera came to the dinner party which was fun until she took something I wanted. Mommy thinks this picture is pretty funny. Look at my face.

I learned how to feed myself with a spoon and even gobbled up Dr. Oz's green drink. Some days I'm a healthy tot and some days I am not. I like nana, ga ga, meeil, coo coo, and I always want "moe?!" ... "peees".

Grandma Sue spoils me to bits. She made, yes made, this adorable sweater vest for me. Have you ever seen anything so cute?! Too bad she doesn't have more time on her hands. I could sell these and make a pretty penny for my toy fund.


I am now OBSESSED with my stroller, my "goe ga", and push it around the house for hours, yes - hours! I get pretty upset any time you try to take me away from my goe ga, whether it's to eat, change my diaper, I don't care. I cannot be separated even for one minute without a temper tantrum, side spin, back arch and flailing limbs.

Sometimes I push it empty, sometimes I will put my doll and my toothbrush in the stroller for a short while but then I decide I should take (throw) them out and push it around empty. There is no rhyme or reason to my decisions, I just decide the dolly has had enough of a free ride and it's time to scoot.

No comments: