skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Baby Cece
A diary of my sweet little life
Monday, September 14, 2009
Happy Birthday Scout!
I went to the park with my friend Scout on her birthday. She is loads of fun and we get along really well.
For some odd reason, Mommy loves this photo...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(38)
▼
September
(3)
You Scream, I Scream, We All Scream for Ice Cream
Do The Puyallup!
Happy Birthday Scout!
►
August
(5)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(8)
►
2008
(34)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(4)
►
2007
(1)
►
December
(1)
Sites I like
www.healthychild.org
www.greengirlguide.com
www.thesoftlanding.com
www.thelittleseed.com
http://babyccinoblog.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment