Sunday, February 1, 2009

What a Christmas I Had!

The whole family came with me to Canlis for Christmas Eve dinner. I had so much fun and everyone said I was such a good girl at the restaurant.
When we got home from Christmas Eve dinner we had a dance party in the kitchen.
I had to wear my special hat.
Santa came to my house that night and brought me a pink kitchen. Santa felt bad about such a big gift but figured I will have it for years.
Gigi came over and brought more presents. We are just starting to have fun playing together.
Yia Yia got me a great tea set so I've been busy with that lately.
But the best gift of all was this house that mama made me. It has a door and two windows. Mama and I decorate it with stickers so it's so pretty.
I'm a goofy little person who does goofy things, like I pull my hat down over my face to be a real goofball. Makes mommy laugh every time.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to all my loyal fans (especially my most loyal fans ... Trishy & Auntie Buns).
Love you, The Snookies

No comments: