Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Quite The Busy Girl

Remember me? They call me "Cheeks". I can't imagine why!



Well I have been quite the busy girl these days. I went to Greenlake with my friend Kate who was born just a few days before me.


Momma took me to a kid's carnival with all my best pals. Let me introduce them...


Kiera Kelly, moi, Audrey Borup, Lauren Hupf, Chloe Smith, Camryn Martin, future NFL star Blake Borup, Caden Hupf, Tyler Butson, Kate Butson

They call Kiera, Audrey and I the future brat pack. I think we could be the next Charlie's Angels.
I spent a lot of time with Grandpa Larry....

And Poppa Jim...


I putzed around the yard with my BFF Gigi.


My Aunt Trishy got married. She was such a pretty bride!



I got to run around naked after bathtime. This is Daddy's favorite of the "nakey baby" pics. I'm just always so busy.


I got another big boo-boo on my nose. Thank God it wasn't on Momma's watch again.


I am sure turning into a little girl. Not a baby anymore!

Until next time.... The Snookies

No comments: