As usual I am more interested in the camera case than any of my toys.
But when Brenda comes to babysit I will drop every toy to hang out with her because she is so fun.
We went down to Marina Del Rey to visit our friends, the Chows (aka the Haggarts). I think Mama kinda looks like Zoe's dad. Maybe they are long lost brother and sister????
Ah, it's a family reunion... (see what I mean?!)
I sure had fun in the sand, until I started to eat it and Daddy pulled me out.
Then it was time to hose down. It was the most fun I had all day.
This is a picture of my best friend in LA, Emma. She is promoting her daddy's movie here. Mommy and Daddy are dying to see it when they have 2 seconds to themselves. Emma is so cute and can say "baby". I can't wait to go back to LA and see her at Urth Cafe every morning at 8:00am.
We finally made it home to Seattle. Since it's so gloomy outside, Mama and I just sit around and eat.
That's all for now. Love you guys! -Snookies
No comments:
Post a Comment