Wednesday, May 14, 2008

LA Update

Daddy had some meetings today so Mommy and I had a photo shoot while I paced up and down the couch and ate dinner. It was great fun.

Here I am trying to maneuver around my mom's legs.
And reaching for the string on the camera.
Then it was time for something to chew on.
I worked so hard to get that roll of tape and then mommy wouldn't let me chew on it. Big meany.
Here I am showing off my underpants (they say Cece!).
When I'm ready to eat, I'm ready to eat!!!!
But the screaming doesn't make mommy cook faster so I tried another tactic. Goo goo ga ga eyes. That worked!
Then I was back at it, my signature screech! If you haven't heard it, come to Gymboree class in June!
Hope everyone enjoyed my photo shoot. We sure had fun!

No comments: