Saturday, April 19, 2008

I've been pretty busy lately...

I spend a lot of time in the big green chair, looking out the window and having my picture taken.


My friend Ruby came over to play.


I then scolded my own doggy for not coming downstairs to play with Ruby. How rude!


Mommy tries to get me to read books about dogs...


...but I just want to look through women's golf catalogs to figure out what I will wear when I'm on the LPGA. I will most definitely not wear all pink like Paula Creamer. That's so nerdy!


Mommy said I can't golf for a few more years. What?!


Well I know what I don't have to wait a few years for.... Gymboree class. I went with Gigi on Thursday. Her Grandma Lee & Grandpa Gary came as our entourage.


We looked so cool with an entourage. I wish they came every week!

So that's what I've been up to lately. Check back soon. I might be posting a video on my blog if Daddy will download it for mommy without forcing her to learn how to do it herself. :)

xo,
Snookies

No comments: